Nasseman been away from the music for sometimes is back with reality song called Bonkey.
‘Bonkey ‘ is a term in Liberian pidgin English for a corrupt individual. This music reveal several scenes of struggling, everyday Liberian citizens who are adversely impacted by corruption in society.
This song vividly tells the pain that society collectively feels as the result of corruption and is a call to action for reform and transparency at all levels.
Listen to Nasseman speaking against corruption!!!
TunesLiberia Face Of The Week
Get The Best With Club Beer!!!
Bucky Raww Live CONCERT #DestinyEnt. #ByePass
Entertainment Buzz & Hitz
- AK Feat. TeddyRide – Appetite [Prod. Venny Beatz]
- MC Caro – Do Ley Dance [Prod. FlexxBeatz]
- DenG Feat. PCK – Lazy [Prod. Stone Luckshine]
- BabyEye Taylor – One Day
- Diddycool – Tripping [Prod. Diddycool]
- XYZee Feat. CO.Z – Yeah Na
- Revoluxon Feat. Big Max & The ACE – AMEN [Prod. Kunta]
- MarvayCo – YAHWEH [Prod. A Trance]
- J Slught -Too Good at Goodbyes(Cover)
- AceCape x PCK x Jaredo – FIESTA [Prod. Dr. Lu]
- D-Wise Feat. K. Shine – Loving U Is Wrong [Prod.Pianoboy]
- ”Eric De Great – Da Freedom There [Prod. Jackie Russ]
- Empro – Rock It Shake It[Prod. Jackie Russ]
- Shark De Bright Survivor – Trapping It
- Young Drakey – Join Before You Clear [Prod. Dj Square]
- D-Ville Magic Feat. LIB Butter Cookie – For Your Biznay
- Sotee Nasty – Stop The Corruption [Prod. Dianzu Beats]
- Christoph Feat. Lil Jay – Bust It
- Marvayco – Glikpor Zuwoo
- Nicki Nick – Dance